In-store COVID safety measures for our customers
Your health and safety is the most important concern for us, as we navigate this difficult time together. We want you to have an enjoyable shopping experience while at the same time feeling safe and protected while at West Coast Gardens. Take a look at our in-store COVID safety measures below:
- We are allowing only 50 shopping carts in our store at one time, with groups of 1-2 people. If there are no carts then please wait outside.
- Face masks are required for everyone in the retail store and garden centre.
- Always stay 2 metres apart from other shoppers and our employees.
- Use our sanitation stations which are located around the store.
- Follow all signs and floor markers when shopping or in-line to check out.
- Please respect and listen to our employee’s instructions.
- We accept debit, credit and cash.
- We are not accepting reusable bags at this time.
- Please do not enter if you have any symptoms or are feeling ill.
- Cleaning schedules have been implemented for our greenhouses, garden centre and retail areas, as well as washrooms and Branches Coffee House eating areas.
Washrooms are open and on a frequent cleaning schedule. Branches is also open from 9am to 4pm.
COVID safety measures for our staff
- Employees must wear face masks.
- Door handles, washrooms, common touch areas are on a frequent cleaning schedule.
- Staff keep a distance of 2 metres from customers and other employees at all times.
- Partitions have been put up in front of the check-outs to protect our cashiers.
- Staff designated lunch areas are spaced for safety and cleaned after each use.
- We maintain open communication with our employees for suggestions and ideas to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we all navigate this difficult time. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.