In-store COVID safety measures for our customers
The health and safety of our customers and employees remain a top priority for us as we all navigate BC’s four-step plan to return to normal. We will be following the BC government’s recommendations to allow you to have an enjoyable shopping experience while at the same time feeling safe and protected. Currently, our in-store COVID safety measures are as follows:
- Please do not enter the Garden Centre if you have any symptoms or are feeling ill.
- Masks are currently required in our stores, even for those who are fully vaccinated.
- Our cashier partitions will remain in place.
- We’re ensuring physical distancing can be maintained by managing store occupancy and store layouts.
- High touch surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned every hour as part of our enhanced daily sanitizing.
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available for you.
- Washrooms are open and on a frequent cleaning schedule While we’d prefer electronic payments (think cards or digital wallets) and tap is best, we’re now accepting cash at our stores.
- For the ongoing safety of our employees, the business will transition from a COVID-19 Safety Plan to a communicable disease plan as recommended by the BC government.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we all navigate this. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we all navigate this difficult time. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.