Shop Online, Have your Garden Delivered
Wait what!? Shop online for your garden and have it delivered? That’s right! Your West Coast Gardens team has been busy working on this new lovely website, which is loaded with options to make shopping with us a little easier, and a whole lot of fun. Here’s a preview of our top 5 new website features:
- Now you can get to know us better, as well as vice versa. Our interactive homepage not only tells you what’s new and exciting in the store, but you will also be able to find our latest videos, read our latest blog posts and access our resource centre for gardening tips. We love to be social, so we’ve made it easy to stay in touch with a direct link to our social media community page. .
- As you know, one of the things we love to do here at West Coast Gardens is host informative workshops, talks and classes. Before there was no way to reserve your spot for our free events or pay for a ticket for our workshops, without having to call ahead. Now, you can RSVP online for all of our free talks and pay online for any workshops that have a ticket price. See what we have lined up for you this month: View Events
- Often we have businesses and customers inquire about hosting an event at West Coast Gardens. If you are thinking of hosting a customer appreciation night, school field trip, corporate event or private party we have a special event request form to help get the ball rolling with your event planning.
- We love to be active in the community and we are often asked if we offer fundraising opportunities. We do! In the winter we offer a Poinsettia fundraising campaign program and in the spring we offer a show-stopping hanging basket program. Now it’s easy to request more information on the programs we offer, so we can help set you up for success with your campaign cause.
- This one should really be at the top of the list, but sometimes you have to save the best for last. We are so thrilled to be able to offer you our gardening goodies as well as our house + home features, all that you can shop online for. We have hundreds of home-grown, hand-picked quality products to offer you and now you can shop from home, 24/7, rain or shine. Don’t get us wrong, we love to see you in-store as well, but sometimes shopping from the comfort of your home beats a trip out to the garden centre….sometimes.
There are so many other gems nestled in our new website. We welcome you to have a look around and let us know what you think.