Trim & Gather – Christmas Open House
- This event has passed.
Our annual TRIM & GATHER Christmas event is here! Join us for a full two days of seasonal cheer and festivities on Friday November 29th and Saturday November 30th!! Each day is jam packed with festive fun, special presentations, exclusive demos and magic just for you. This is a free event and no tickets are required.
Here’s what you can look forward to…
Build the Patio ~ An exciting presentation and demonstration event with six of our in-house designers taking you through a complete Christmas patio make-over! Starting at 11am on Friday & Saturday.
- Learn about outdoor trees and shrubs with Randall
- How to make and hang an outdoor garland with Jason
- Everything you need to know about Christmas wreaths with Barb
- Creating a festive greens container garden with Minna
- Decorating your patio for winter with Sandy
Creating a Christmas Home ~
Join us in the studio as Juanita, Jason and Sandy give demonstrations on creating a beautiful home for the season.
- Gorgeous orchid planters for Christmas
- The perfect poinsettia for everyone
- Decorating your Christmas tree for the season
Special Musical Guests
Cheek To Cheek, our favourite musical duo, will have you tapping your toes with musical performances playing all your Christmas favourites.
Make a Memory
Don’t forget to visit our Poinsettia Photo Booth and Selfie Station for a holiday snap that you’ll definitely want to share!
Enter our door-prize contest and win big! Winners will be announced at 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm & 3pm. You must be present to collect your prize.
Of course there will be plenty to fill your stockings with sales exclusive to Trim & Gather attendees.
This is a free event, no tickets are required. If you are able to bring any non-perishable food items to be donated to the Surrey Food Bank, that would be very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you!
Don’t Forget to Bring the Kids!!
We love to celebrate the season with the little ones, and we’ve got a few surprises in store for them:
- Special appearances of the Poinsettia Princess & Jack Frost, who will spread the magic from 10am-3pm on both days.
- A holiday kid’s craft station with special colouring sheets for some creative time.
- Delicious cider & cookies will be served to keep your taste buds tantalized throughout the day!