Posting closes April 30, 2021
West Coast Gardens is growing, they are a family-owned nursery and garden centre located in South Surrey. Looking to fill the Maintenance Worker role, the ideal candidate will have experience in electrical, plumbing and metal fabrication.
West Coast Gardens is known for its family values, innovative thinking and exceptional industry standards. We grow our own plants in our extensive greenhouses, having a nationwide wholesale and shipping division, and a thriving retail garden centre. Situated on 24 acres with over 3 million plants grown with a gorgeous destination garden centre specializing in ethically homegrown plants, for your home and garden. West Coast grows one of the largest succulent selections in Canada.
If you are looking to work with a wonderful team, with great company culture, send your resume.
- Responsible for regular repairs and maintenance on a wide variety of equipment
- Adhere to all joint health and safety regulations
- Ability to assist on small construction projects and installation of new systems
- Metal fabrication when needed in our Greenhouse and construction projects
- Must be willing to work as a team and independently
- Minimum 2 years of maintenance experience in metal fabrication, electrical and plumbing
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong team player and able to work autonomously
We thank all applicants, only those with the skills and qualification will be considered for the position.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
Please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]